Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts will be usually 5000 - 7000 words, including references, or approximately 15 pages with an upper limit of 20 pages. This does not include tables.
- We ask that you submit two copies one ‘NOT FOR REVIEW’ that includes all authorship and affiliation information and one ‘FOR REVIEW’ being blind review ready. No author information should be included in the text or file information in the FOR REVIEW version. Your submission may be automatically rejected if you have not included a version that is blind review ready.
- The submission file is in Word document file format.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses Times New Roman 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); paragraph breaks are indicated by a line space; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All references have been thoroughly checked and adhere to the guidelines published in the Publication Guidelines of the latest version of the American Psychological Association (7th Edition). Where available, all references must be checked for DOI numbers prior to submission and recorded at end of appropriate references and check all URLs for the references have been provided. Refer http://www.crossref.org/
- Unless the Journal Manager has been notified prior to publication, you agree for the lead author's contact email address being included on the front page of the article. Email [email protected] if this is not acceptable.
- Manuscript has not been submitted to more than one journal simultaneously
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright of their publications.
Author and users are free to:
copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use
You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.